Your home is your most prized possession, besides your bank account and you can take a lot of steps to keep it safe and secure by installing security systems. Due to the advantages provided by the latest technology hitting the markets, many unobtrusive security systems that can serve this purpose.
1. A Smart Lock: If you have a smart lock installed, you need not worry about your keys. You can easily open the lock using your smartphone, which can be used by others if you choose to let them. Its key features are easy installation into a deadbolt in fewer than 15 minutes, compatibility with both Android and iOS, as well as a sleek design.
2. Home Monitor Kits: This is a smart monitoring system for the electronic and lighting systems, as well as a recorder of who’s coming and going out. Its advantage is that it can secure home without monthly maintenance costs of traditional security systems. You’ll get notifications when someone enters or leaves and alarms if there is carbon monoxide or smoke in the apartment. You can adjust the lighting via the smartphone.
3. Video Monitoring Camera: If you’re worried about a locked up pet while you’re at work, this is the perfect device for you. It can be set within a minute, has night vision, zoom, as well as a 130-degree of rotational view.
4. Two-Way Audio Enabled Video Camera: You can purchase this at a fraction of the cost of a traditional setup. You can zoom, pan, and tilt to get the right view. Being compatible with both operating systems, it is also suitable for use when you are outdoors and need to keep an eye on the kids.
5. Day/Night Surveillance Camera: Suitable for all types of weather, this is a sturdy and reliable piece of equipment and withstands rain, snow, dust, and wind. It is enabled with a night vision, an added bonus. The setup is wireless and this device has a wide field of view.
6. Garage Door Controller: This simple device allows you to automatically open and close the doors of the garage, and receive alerts if you’ve forgotten to do so. The smartphone again plays the savior for these security systems, allowing you to close the door.
7. Day/Night HD Baby Camera: A baby is a top priority for parents and they can rest a little easier with these kinds of security systems. Opt for blue if it’s a boy and pink for a baby girl, just for the heck of it. The crucial features are motion and sound alerts that enable you to check on your baby. You can do with more of these security systems.
8. Wireless LED Spotlight: This is sure to spring a surprise on any intruder. It is extremely bright and guided by motion sensors. So that, you can take careful aim with your shotgun while the burglar runs about like a cooped up chicken. The coverage of these security systems is up to 350 square feet.
9. Water Leak Detection: Water leakages from tanks can end by using water leak detection systems. They also alert you to mold growth and increased humidity and temperatures wirelessly. The batteries can last for as long as ten years and there is no cost for monitoring.
10. Door And Window Sensors: These alert you to the presence of intruders through windows and doors and have motion capture and are easy to install with over three years of battery life.
11. Fingerprint Resistant Touchscreen Lock: Though it will cost you a penny, you can be sure that none other than you will have access to your home. Keyless locking and a backup key are the best features of this device.
So, those were some of the important ways you can keep in your mind when you planning to install security system in your homes and offices.